Information in accordance with section 5 TMG
Bernstein Technologies GmbH
Represented by: Marco Barulli
Entry in Handelsregister
Register Number: HRB 229129
Register Court: München
VAT identification number in accordance with section 27 a of the German VAT act
© 2016-2017 Bernstein Technologies GmbH
Limitation of liability for internal content
The content of our website has been compiled with meticulous care and to the best of our knowledge. However, we cannot assume any liability for the up-to-dateness, completeness or accuracy of any of the pages.
Pursuant to section 7, para. 1 of the TMG (Telemediengesetz – Tele Media Act by German law), we as service providers are liable for our own content on these pages in accordance with general laws. However, pursuant to sections 8 to 10 of the TMG, we as service providers are not under obligation to monitor external information provided or stored on our website. Once we have become aware of a specific infringement of the law, we will immediately remove the content in question. Any liability concerning this matter can only be assumed from the point in time at which the infringement becomes known to us.
Limitation of liability for external links
Our website contains links to the websites of third parties (“external links”). As the content of these websites is not under our control, we cannot assume any liability for such external content. In all cases, the provider of information of the linked websites is liable for the content and accuracy of the information provided. At the point in time when the links were placed, no infringements of the law were recognisable to us. As soon as an infringement of the law becomes known to us, we will immediately remove the link in question.
The content and works published on this website are governed by the copyright laws of Germany. Any duplication, processing, distribution or any form of utilisation beyond the scope of copyright law shall require the prior written consent of the author or authors in question.
I. Data Concerning the Responsible Body
§ 4e sentence 1 No. 13 BDSG (German Data Protection Law)
- Name or company name of the responsible body: Bernstein Technologies GmbH
- Head of the responsible body: Marco Barulli
- Address of the responsible body
Bernstein Technologies GmbH
II. Data on procedures for automatic processing
§ 4e sentence 1 No. 4-8 BDSG (German Data Protection Law)
- Purpose of data collection, processing and use Object of the company is "organisational communication, cultural, market and opinion research, advertising, public relations, sales support, advice and support during change processes, design, creation and electronic publication."
Bernstein Technologies GmbH collects, processes and uses data within the framework of the business objective described above. Furthermore, personal data is processed which entails data collection, processing and use and, if applicable, forwarding for internal purposes and for the purpose of complying with statutory obligations and those pertaining to social security laws.
- Description of the categories of persons affected and the related data Categories of persons: Customers, interested parties, business partners and own employees Data: Addresses, contact persons, contractual data, payment data, taxation data, employment data.
- Recipients or categories of recipients who may receive the data Public authorities if there are legal provisions of priority, internal bodies, service providers and external bodies for the purpose of providing data processing (order processing) pursuant to §11 BDSG (German Data Protection Law)
- Statutory deadlines for the deletion of data
The deletion of data is performed following expiry of the legal, statutory, or contractual retention periods. Data unaffected by these periods is deleted when the purposes described above do not apply.
- Automatic collection of data
For technical reasons the following data, among others, which has been transmitted to us by your Internet browser, is recorded:
- Browser type and version
- Operating system used
- Website used to access us (Referrer URL)
- Website you are accessing
- Date and time of your access
- Your Internet IP address.
This anonymous data is stored separately from any personal data which is entered and thus cannot be related to a particular person. It is used for statistical purposes in order to optimise our Internet presence and our offers.
- Planned data transmission to third countries
Transmission of data to third countries is not planned and can be excluded.