Main task is to prominently contribute to the design and development of Bernstein web app. Besides the actual coding, s/he will be responsible for ensuring that the overall application architecture suitably fits the business problem, for now and for the foreseeable future.
The position is also a great opportunity to improve skills and knowledge in fields like web cryptography, blockchain, IPFS, BigchainDB, identity, ...
- Strong and varied web development skills (full-stack)
- Security mindset
- Not scared of starting small and take care of everything, sys admin tasks included
- Ruby & Ruby On Rails (5.x)
- Service Oriented Architecture, API-driven architecture, ...
- Cryptography know-how: WebCrypto API, ...
- Blockchain and/or IPFS knowledge is a plus !
Web Developer Intern
Candidates should be able to perform well defined programming tasks under the supervision of the Tech Lead.
- Agile development
- Ruby & Ruby On Rails
- React.js, Redux ...
The main goal of the internship is to experiment with growth hacking techniques finalized to bring more users, more media coverage and better search engine positioning.
The candidate will work closely with the co-founders. Measurable goals will be assigned every 2-3 weeks in order to detect the most effective communication and marketing strategies.
- passion for metrics
- some SEO expertise
- advanced knowledge of social media platforms